This tutorial is made for all Paymaya users out there who want to transfer their funds to Coins.ph either to buy some other offers that aren't available on Paymaya app or to buy Bitcoins or any cryptocurrency available to invest or trade on some cryptocurrency exchange such Coins Pro which is an exchange under the Coins.ph brand.
What is Coins.ph
Coins.ph is a digital wallet and a blockchain-backed company that is based in the Philippines. A fintech company that enables anyone, including those without a bank account, to easily access financial services directly from their smartphones.
How to send funds from Paymaya to Coins.ph
- First things first, you need Coins account, you can register here and a Paymaya account, of course. Feel free to use my referral code when you register on Paymaya. Referral code: "cqnjnp".
- You need to verify your account on both platforms, you need valid ID for their verification process. If you have already those accounts you can skip this step
- Open the Paymaya app
- Choose "Bank Transfer"
- Tap "Select Bank" and choose DCPay Philippines Inc. Why DCPay and not Coins.ph? Well, because it's Coins.ph brand and is used to transfer money from different banks to Coins.ph account.
- Now fill all the required fields asked on the form like what you see in the image above. Just make sure that you input the same mobile number registered on your Coins.ph account as it serves your Account Number.
- After you Continue, you will go on the confirmation page where you can review all the information you input on the form.
- After you tap the "Send" button, it will be processed eventually, and after a few seconds, if there are no issues encountered, you will receive an SMS message that you received the funds to your Coins.ph account. You can open your Coins.ph account to check if the amount reflect on your account.
There you go, you just learned how you can transfer your funds from Paymaya to your Coins.ph account in just easy steps. Just make sure you double-check the information you input on the field before sending since this process is irreversible, meaning you can't recover your funds if you send it to the wrong account.
If this article helps, feel free to share it on your social media networks. Thank you! :)
Affiliate Disclosure: KenKarlo earns commissions from the products & services featured in this article.