This article is made for all Paymaya users out there and wants to deposit some amount to coins to buy some Bitcoins and invest or trade on some cryptocurrency exchange such Coins Pro which is an exchange under the Coins.ph brand.
What is Coins.ph
Coins.ph is a digital wallet and a blockchain-backed company that is based in the Philippines. A fintech company that enables anyone, including those without a bank account, to easily access financial services directly from their smartphones.
How to send funds from Paymaya to Coins.ph
- First things first, you need Coins app, you can register here and a Paymaya app of course. Feel free to use my referral code when you register on Paymaya. Referral code: "cqnjnp".
- Once downloaded, open the Paymaya app
- Choose "Bank Transfer"
- Select DCPay Philippines Inc. Why? Well, because it's Coins.ph brand and is used to transfer money from different banks to Coins.ph account.
- Now fill all the required fields asked on the form like what you see in the image above. Just make sure that you input the same mobile number registered on your Coins.ph account on the Account Number.
- After you Continue, you will go on the confirmation page where you can review all the information you input on the form.
- After you tap the "Send" button, it will be processed eventually, and after a few seconds, if there are no issues encountered, you will receive an SMS message that you received the funds to your Coins.ph account.
And there you go, you successfully transferred your funds from Paymaya to you Coins.ph account in just seven steps.
If this article helps, feel free to share it on your social media networks. Thank you! :)
Affiliate Disclosure: KenKarlo earns commissions from the products & services featured in this article.