The tamper-proof feature of a Portable Document Format (PDF) file makes it difficult to edit or modify some components in the file. As you add more PDF files to handle, the chances of having PDF-related issues also increase. Nevertheless, problems can be easily manageable with PDFBear.
The most trusted website for numbering pages, unlocking, compressing, and repairing PDF files is accessible through all platforms and browsers. PDFBear is also a free software; all you need is a device and an internet connection. With this, let’s learn more about its tools and discover how it can solve your PDF setbacks.
How To Put Page Numbers
Putting page numbers on PDF seems quite complicated since it’s a tamper-proof file format. That is why it’s so important to partner with a tool that can help you with many needs, like numbering your PDF pages. You may use this tool anywhere because PDFBear uses cloud technology. Same process, same results. Add page to PDF by following these four easy steps.
- Press the “Select Files” tab to upload the PDF file that you want to add page numbers.
- Wait for the system to complete the upload.
- Please decide on the position where you want to place the page number.
- Subsequently, click on the “Number Pages” tab, and after a few seconds, download the nicely modified PDF file.
Protect Your PDF File With Protect PDF Tool
If you manage documents with confidential contents, it would be best to secure those files by installing a password. Thankfully, PDFBear can help you secure your files in a matter of four clicks.
PDFBear’s Protect PDF tool uses a superior technology that ensures powerful protection for any file you want to lock. The 256-Bit encryption protocol utilized by PDFBear is an advanced technology responsible for keeping your files from unwanted people.
As a minimum of nine characters, you can include alphanumeric characters, signs, and uppercase letters. To lock your file through PDFBear’s protection tool, please follow this quick process:
- Step 1. Select the PDF file that you want to protect and upload it to the PDFBear toolbar.
- Step 2. Next, please type your desired password in the box provided.
- Step 3. Afterward, click the “Encrypt PDF” button.
- Step 4. From there, the tool will successfully secure your PDF file with the password you chose; after a short while, you can download it to any device.
Unlock Secured PDF Files
Although setting up a password for PDF files is essential to secure the contents’ privacy, it can also be a headache sometimes. If your file doesn’t contain very personal information that needs protection, you may free your file from being secure, so you don’t have to type the password over again.
Now, if you can’t find the options to remove your password, it would be best to get some help from PDFBear. The Unlock PDF tool by PDFBear is the most trusted tool for password removal processes. You can have a password-free PDF file within seconds. To start the process, please follow the instructions.
- Press the “Select Files” tab and upload the password-protected PDF file, or simply use the “drag and drop” feature for easier upload.
- Then enter the current password of your document.
- Once done, click the “Unlock PDF” button and let the tool do the rest of the work for you. Please wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds, PDFBear will give you a successfully unlocked PDF ready for you to download.
Repair Damaged PDF Files
Some instances where PDF files get corrupted are caused by viruses or malware that have infected the file. You can still handle this with PDFBear. This Repair PDF tool can repair a damaged file. This repairing tool is supported by a superior technology that proves to restore corrupted files better than other PDF sites.
Through cloud technology, PDFBear will help you repair your documents anywhere you may go. As long as you are strongly connected to the internet, you can access this cloud-based repair tool.
To fix your PDF files through PDFBear, please refer to this easy-to-follow process:
- First, click “Select Files” to upload the corrupted PDF file you want to fix or drag and drop it to the site’s repairing tab.
- Afterward, the PDFBear’s repair tool will start analyzing your damaged document.
- Lastly, tap the “repair” button and wait for a few seconds before you can download the file and save it.
These tools and features can guarantee a new level of productivity you can experience. PDFBear is an all-in-one tool that you can use easily to number PDF pages, protect, unlock and repair files without taking too long to wait for the process.