As for all gamers, this guide has a bit of similarity as for buying Steam wallet using Gcash. However, in Gcash, there is what you call a Know-Your-Customer verification, which takes some time or days before it got verified so you will be able to use their services. As to Palawan Express, you only just need a valid ID and of course, a nearest Palawan Pawnshop branch on your place. and your good to go.
About Palawan Pawnshop
Palawan Pawnshop is now considered to be one of the most reliable, fastest-growing and leading pawnshops in the Philippines. With over 2700 branches nationwide and growing numbers of remittance partners and agents, including SM Malls, Robinsons Department Stores and LBC.
How to buy Steam Wallet using Palawan Express without any Identity Verification
- Go to the Steam Wallet shop.
- Choose any amount of steam wallet you want to buy (250, 500, 800, 1000, 2200 voucher code).
- An email address is required where the payment details will be sent to and choose Palawan Pawnshop as your payment options.
- After confirming, you will receive an email which contains the transaction details of the receiver.
- As for Palawan Pawnshop receipt, you should include your name, mobile number and the transaction code (e.g.
AMH-14-50423-ZAW) on the form below where you will submit those details.
- You will be asked for a screenshot(s) of the Palawan pawnshop receipt for verification only.
- Once done, you will receive an email confirming your successful transaction including your steam wallet code.
However, if you want to continue the process you can save and copy the generated URL to resume your order. The URL looks like this:
Note that the URL will expire for a certain time.
This is how you can buy Steam wallet code using Palawan Express, which is easier and convenient as there are lots of partnered establishments where you can use aside from Palawan Pawnshop branches.
Was this article helpful? Please don't forget to share. Thank You.