This tutorial is for all the gamers who are playing in the Steam platform (e.g. Dota 2, CS: Go, Team Fortress 2, Destiny 2) that has a Paymaya account, if you don't have an account yet, you can register and use my referral code: "cqnjnp". You can follow the instructions here on how to create a Paymaya account. Though you need to apply for Paymaya's KYC verification process first to upgrade your account.
What is Paymaya?
PayMaya Philippines, Inc. formerly Smart eMoney, Inc. is the pioneer in mobile money and payments in the Philippines, which established the brand PayMaya. PayMaya Philippines is a subsidiary of Voyager Innovations, the digital innovations company of PLDT and Smart.
Steps on how to buy Steam Wallet Code using Paymaya
- Download the Paymaya app in Play store or App Store for IOS users.
- Go to our steam wallet shop.
- Choose any steam wallet voucher you want which are 250, 500, 800, 1000, 2200 worth in Php.
- And choose Paymaya as payment options
- Click "Buy now" and "Proceed to Payment" button.
- You will receive an email where you can pay this includes the Paymaya account number and the amount.
- After you pay using your Paymaya app, copy and paste your Paymaya Reference ID on the input box and click "Complete Payment".
- After we validate your order you will receive an email together with your Steam wallet code.
How to buy Steam wallet code using Paymaya App
- Open the Paymaya app
- Choose the "Gaming Pins"
- Scroll until you see the steam wallet code vouchers.
- Choose the voucher you want to buy and pay using the Paymaya app.
- Once complete, you will receive an SMS with the steam wallet code.
That's it! You just learned how to buy steam wallet code using the Paymaya app in Ken Karlo Digital steam wallet shop and in the Paymaya in-store app.
Affiliate Disclosure: KenKarlo earns commissions from the products & services featured in this article.