This tutorial is for all the gamers who are playing in the Steam platform (e.g. Dota 2, CS: Go, Team Fortress 2, Destiny 2) that has a Paymaya account, if you don't have an account yet, you can register and use my referral code: "cqnjnp". You can follow the instructions here on how to create a Paymaya account. Though you need to apply for Paymaya's KYC verification process first to upgrade your account.
What is Paymaya?
PayMaya Philippines, Inc. formerly Smart eMoney, Inc. is the pioneer in mobile money and payments in the Philippines, which established the brand PayMaya. PayMaya Philippines is a subsidiary of Voyager Innovations, the digital innovations company of PLDT and Smart.
Steps on how to buy Steam Wallet Code using Paymaya
- Download the Paymaya app in the Play Store or App Store for IOS users.
- Go to the steam wallet shop, for the shop reviews you can check it here., lots of good talk about them,
- Choose any steam wallet voucher you want which are 250, 500, 800, 1000, 2200 worth in Php.
- And choose Paymaya as payment options
- On the payment page, you can choose either QR, Paymaya virtual/physical card, and/or wallet payment to pay, make sure you have enough balance on your account.
- After success payment, you will be redirected to the success page with your steam wallet code and it will be sent to your email address as well.
How to buy Steam wallet code using Paymaya App
- Open the Paymaya app
- Choose the "Gaming Pins"
- Scroll until you see the steam wallet code vouchers.
- Choose the voucher you want to buy and pay using the Paymaya app.
- Once complete, you will receive an SMS with the steam wallet code.
If you face a problem when purchasing a Steam wallet on the Paymaya app you should contact their official twitter handle @PayMayaOfficial, don't message their Facebook page because you will be answered by the nonsense bot without answering your actual questions regarding steam wallet code purchase. Remember, don't share your login details with anyone, whether a Paymaya staff or not.
That's it! You just learned how to buy steam wallet code using the Paymaya app in KenKarlo Digital steam wallet shop and in the Paymaya in-store app.
Affiliate Disclosure: KenKarlo earns commissions from the products & services featured in this article.