This tutorial is for all the gamers who are playing on the Steam platform (e.g. Dota 2, CS: Go, Team Fortress 2, Destiny 2) that has a Paymaya account, if you don't have an account yet, you can register and use my referral code: "cqnjnp". You can follow the instructions here on how to create a Paymaya account. Though you need to apply for Paymaya's KYC verification process first to upgrade your account.
What is Paymaya?
PayMaya Philippines, Inc. formerly Smart eMoney, Inc. is the pioneer in mobile money and payments in the Philippines, which established the brand PayMaya. PayMaya Philippines is a subsidiary of Voyager Innovations, the digital innovations company of PLDT and Smart.
Steps on how to buy Steam Wallet Code using Paymaya
- Go to the steam wallet Xquareshop, for the shop reviews you can check them here, lots of good talk about them. You can also check them on Trustpilot.
- Choose any steam wallet voucher you want which is 250, 500, 800, 1000, 2200 worth in PHP.
- Choose E-wallet and select Paymaya as your payment method
- On the payment page, you can choose to pay via QR code or through wallet payment that needs to login to your Paymaya account.
- After logging in, you will see all the details of your order and complete your payment.
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to the order page with your Steam Wallet code and it will be sent to your email address as well.
How to buy Steam wallet code using Paymaya App
- Open the Paymaya app
- Choose Gaming
- Scroll until you see the steam wallet code vouchers.
- Choose the voucher you want to buy and pay using the Paymaya app.
- Once complete, you will receive an SMS with the steam wallet code.
How to contact Paymaya if I encountered a problem?
If you face a problem when purchasing Steam wallet on the Paymaya app you should contact their official Twitter handle @PayMayaOfficial. Make a tweet regarding your issue and tag them so they will be notified, or just reply on one of their recent tweets, Paymaya will follow you so you can dm their Twitter handle. Don't message their Facebook page because you will be answered by the nonsense bot without answering your actual questions regarding steam wallet code purchase. If you don't have a twitter account feel free to email them to email@example.com.
Remember, don't share your login details to anyone, whether a Paymaya staff or not.
That's it! You just learned how to buy Steam Wallet code using the Paymaya app in Xquareshop steam wallet shop and in the Paymaya in-store app. Choose the one with much cheaper price.
Fun detail, Xquareshop offers much cheaper Steam wallet codes than on Paymaya app. ;)
Affiliate Disclosure: KenKarlo earns commissions from the products & services featured in this article.